How to subscribe Google Apps for Your Domain
Reference Site: Support.Google.com
- 👉If you already signed up your domain for G Suite and want to upgrade to G Suite for Education, sign in to your G Suite admin account and request an upgrade for approval. See G Suite for Education upgrade request.
- 👉If you do not have a G Suite account, go to the G Suite for Education signup form. You get a 14-day free trial with a G Suite account. For more information, see About your free G Suite trial.
- 👉Complete the form.
Note: You’ll use this information to sign in to your G Suite for Education account.
- 👉Review the G Suite for Education agreement, check the box to agree to the terms, and click Accept and sign up.
You get an email that includes information about your new account.
- 👉Sign in to your Google Admin console. Sign in using an administrator account, not your current account firstname.lastname@example.org
- 👉Verify that you own your domain. For details, see Verify your domain for G Suite.
- 👉Once you get approval for G Suite for Education, you can add users to your domain, set up apps, and access advanced features, such as mail migration.
- 👉After you submit your request and verify your domain, we review your organization’s eligibility. We contact you by email about the status of your application in 1–2 weeks.